Cascade Loading System
Load Type Product Handling
- Touch screen control based on InsightŪ design
- Recipe-style saving of different products to enable quick changeover
- Fully adjustable drop timing
- Selectable multi-collations from touch screen
- Built-in aborted product collection bin
- 3-stage drop rotor set with 3-position rotors
- Adjustable metering conveyor slope (0 degrees and 8 degrees)
- Tracked conveyor belts
- Infeed product side guides
- Rotor width adjustment using lead-screw and digital indicator
- Product sensors for over-feed and over-length
- Single upper conveyor access door and hinged rotor access door
- Cartoner PIC infeed / outfeed safety 'catflaps'
Three-Stage Collation, Stacking and Transfer
This independent product handling unit features fully adjustable 3-stage vertical rotor vanes that provide collation, stacking and transfer of bags, sachets, ready meals and pizzas. Multiple units can be integrated to meet high speed line requirements.
The product timing system consists of three stage rotary drop stations, which align the incoming product timing to the position of the output device, most commonly a moving cartoner PIC pocket. Using multiple drop timing stations allows variations between incoming product spacing and the required outfeed timing to be equalized and avoids excessive product aborting due to miss-timed products.